With high ceilings, movable furniture, and a location in the heart of campus, the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre is a favorite study spot for students. The central core of the building (excluding the book stacks and Chapman Learning Commons) is open 6am-1am seven days a week. Group study rooms are available for booking and during exams it's open 24/7.
IKBLC Group Study Spaces
- Chapman Learning Commons (room 300) | Level 3
- Qualicum Reading Room (room 305) | Level 3
- Bookable Group Study Rooms (rooms 315-317 & 415-417) | Levels 3 & 4, north wing
IKBLC Quiet/Silent Study Spaces
- Ridington Room (room 321) | Levels 3 & 4, north wing
- NASS Reading Room (room 459) | Level 4
- Musqueam Reading Room (room 455) | Level 4
Please respect others by turning cell phones off or to silent mode and refraining from talking while using the quiet/silent study areas.